DIME Development server
At DIME we have a development server called dimetest.surveycto.com. If you are working at DIME you can get access to this server. See instructions below.
- Do not use the development server as storage. We regularly delete all content on the server without notice, and you are expected to have your forms elsewhere
- Do not upload more data than a couple of test submissions
In order to gain access to the server, email anyone in DIME Analytics. If you do not know anyone in DIME Analytics, go to your World Bank email, search for DIME Analytics in the address book. You can also use that email.
In this email, tell us which project you are working on and who is your DC based supervisor.
- Save your forms elsewhere, we do regular clean up in a Box or Drop Box folder, on Google Drive or any other back up-ed service with version control. We remove all forms periodically without notice. This server is only meant for testing, not storing.
- You are not allowed to collect any data using this server. You may submit a couple of test forms, but as soon as you pilot your questionnaire you have to set up a dedicated server for your project.
- give your survey a name (project name or your name) so we know who uses which server
Back to parent article
This article is a part of the chapter Questionnaire Programming.