DIME Development server
- we have a server called dimetest.surveycto.com
- email any memeber of DIME Analytics to get access to the development server
- Save your forms elsewhere, in a Box or Drop Box folder, on Google Drive or any other back up-ed service with version control. We remove all forms periodically without notice. This server is only meant for testing, not storing.
- You are not allowed to collect any data using this server. You may submit a couple of test forms, but as soon as you pilot your questionnaire you have to set up a dedicated server for your project.
- give your survey a name (project name or your name) so we know who uses which server
back to Questionnaire Programming.