NOTE: this article is only a stub. Please add content!
- Pros: Typically have good network of enumerators, know local context and work in local language(s)
- Cons: Experience and capacity level varies. Lack of familiarity with Bank procurement can be an issue.
International Firm (e.g. Gallup, Ipsos)
- Pros: Extensive survey experience. Well-versed in Bank procurement.
- Cons: Less knowledge of context, management may not speak local language, may not have good relationship with local staff or enumerators
Research NGO (e.g. IPA, Invest in Knowledge Initiative)
- Pros: Not-for profit, typically more budget transparency and incentives more in line with those of research team. Relationship with research team more collaborative / partnership.
- Cons: Often encounter issues with reporting on Bank deliverables.
Back to Parent
This article is part of the topic Survey Firm Procurement
- list here other articles related to this topic, with a brief description and link