hello I am aidan I recently joined DIME to work for the DIME Analytics team. Before joining DIME, I worked for the Earthquake Housing Reconstruction Project(EHRP) in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- At DIME, I primarily work with the Wiki where I:
- Develop content related to impact evaluation.
- Conduct review of already existing resources.
- I also support development of Stata packages for Impact Evaluation.
- I work with User:Kbjarkefur, Maria, and [Kiwako]
I got my undergraduate degree in Economics from Reed College in Portland, Oregon, and my Masters degree from the National University of Singapore.
- Watching/playing various sports.
- Printing "Hello World". To print "Hello world", I usually do this